Ticket Purchase Policy
All sales are final. This event is rain or shine and there will be NO REFUNDS or exchanges of purchased tickets. Do not lose your ticket, as it will NOT be replaced if it is lost, stolen or destroyed.
When you enter the venue your ticket will entitle you to a wristband. You must wear the wristband at all times. Anybody not wearing a wristband will be asked to leave the venue.
This ticket is being purchased to the complete event and not to any particular artist’s performance. All artist’s listed on the web site are confirmed for the event, and we reserve the right to cancel, change or reschedule any and all musical acts and venues. The holder of the ticket grants the promoter the right to use their image/likeness as captured on film, video or any other electronic medium being utilized at the event, and further understands that such images will likely be used to promote future events.
In the event of cancellation, refunds will be available for 3 weeks only. Refund information will be available at this web site. Cancellation would require that all 3 days of festival are cancelled. If any day of the festival takes place in part or in full, the festival shall not be deemed to be cancelled. If the event is postponed and rescheduled for another date within 3 months of scheduled date, the ticket shall be valid for the rescheduled date, and refunds will not be issued under any circumstances. This ticket is not subject to any refund (unless show is cancelled, as outlined above) and shall bear no cash value. If issued complimentary, this ticket shall not be exchangeable. No refunds, no exchanges except as provided herein, event venue, date & time subject to change. All rights reserved.
By accessing the festival grounds, you conform yourself to the rules below! In case these rules allow room for interpretation, the final decision will be made by members of Staff, Security and Stewards.
Circumvention of the house rules can be seen as breaking them. If a difference in opinion arises between parties on the interpretation of provisions in this text with regard to a copy in a foreign language, the text of the Dutch version will prevail.
1) Follow instructions of festival staff procedures in case of fire, eviction or other calamities.
2) You must wear your official Festival visitors badge on your right wrist, printed side clearly visible.
Members of Staff, Security and Stewards are clearly recognisable by their special badges and/or clothing.
3) Members of Staff and Security have the right to deny visitors access to festival areas in case of (but not limited to) the following circumstances:
• Disturbance of peace and safety.
• (allegedly) being under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
• Making a mess of the con grounds.
• Trespassing in area’s with restricted access.
• Not adhering to these house rules.
Luminosity Events will not hesitate to contact local authorities and to claim (financial) damages on those involved. On incidents marked as illegal according to Dutch Law, a report will be made with the police. Visitors must be able to show some form of ID as described by Dutch Law at Staff of Security’s request.
4) Members of Staff, Security and Stewards the right to deny visitors access to festival areas in case of (but not limited to) the following circumstances:
• Minors (trying to) attend(ing) an 18+ event.
18+ events can’t be attended without showing some form of ID as described by Dutch Law.
5) Children younger than 18 must be accompanied by a senior.
6) Luminosity Events holds the right to deny visitors from accessing the festival without stating a reason. Luminosity Events nor its members are liable for additional costs, such as (but not limited to) travel arrangements and hotel fees.
7) You are not allowed to sleep or take a nap anywhere inside the festival, other than in a hotel room that you are legally holding a key to. Offenders of this rule will be escorted off the premises and not allowed to return for the remainder of the festival and possibly future events for the years to come.
8.) Throughout the festival grounds, carrying luggage like purses, bags, backpacks, coats, etc are not allowed. We only allow small lap bags (with a maximum volume of one liter), under the condition that these are worn very tight to the body at all times.
9) A separate set of rules and pointers tailored to photographers can be found here.
10) Use of a notebook computer or similar equipment is not allowed on the festival grounds.
11) Using personal devices (including cellular phones) in staff rooms is not permitted.
12) Weapons (whether it be real, replica’s or model weapons) are strictly forbidden.
13) Cosplay props which may compromise safety in any way are not allowed.
Members of Staff and Security hold the right to prohibit or (temporarily) confiscate cosplay props or weapons at any time.
14) Marketing activities on the festival grounds are not allowed without explicit authorisation by Luminosity Events Staff. This includes (but is not limited to) distributing folders and flyers, putting up signs or props and holding a survey or handing out questionnaires, with or without sound.
The use or distribution of stickers or other adhesive materials is not allowed and can be grounds for immediate expulsion off of festival grounds. Ticket fees will not be refunded.
15) You are not allowed to bring food or drink into any room of the festival, unless stated differently. Official dealers are allowed to eat and drink at their stands, provided they keep it tidy and waste is disposed of properly.
16) You are not allowed to bring pets or other animals to the festival. Animals may get into trouble in case of large crowds and people with allergies generally don’t like their weekend being ruined by animal hair and/or secretions.