LINE-UP LUMINOSITY BEACH FESTIVAL 2013 – A CARIBBEAN EXPERIENCE
The 6th annual Luminosity Beach Festival will fly into Amsterdam for the most atmospheric and pure trance music festival event of the year.
During Luminosity Beach Festival 2013 we offer you two amazing days with two stages and an unique mix of pure trance.
In 2013, Luminosity Beach Festival 2013 will again offer the characteristic and distinctive mix of big names and surprising talent in different styles of Trance. All this takes place on our beautiful intimate festival ground in Blijburg aan Zee, Amsterdam.
FLOORPLAN LUMINOSITY BEACH FESTIVAL 2013 – A CARIBBEAN EXPERIENCE
SATURDAY 17 AGOSTO 12:00 – 00:00
CHICANE (dj set)
FERRY TAYLE vs MANUEL LE SAUX
FISHERMAN & HAWKINS
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀
SUNDAY 18 AGOSTO 11:00 – 23:00
CHICANE (dj set)
AGNELLI & NELSON
MENNO DE JONG
JORN VAN DEYNHOVEN
REMEMBER LIMITED TICKETS FOR LBF 2013 THE CARIBBEAN EXPERIENCE ARE ON SALE NOW VIA THIS LINK https://luminosity.timoco.eu/
Luminosity Beach Festival Official Afterparty @ Westerunie, Amsterdam:
One extra name will be added to the line-up IF we receive the required license to continue longer.
In case the event will sell out there is a possibility to open a 2nd area and add even more TRANCE MADNESS to this crazy weekend.
Not sure where to stay during Luminosity Beach Festival 2013?!
Then check out Hotels.nl Hotel Guide to find the best accommodations for your trip to Amsterdam!
http://www.vliegenbos.com/ –> 15 min to Blijburg aan Zee
HOW TO GET THERE?
There are several modes of transportation which will allow you to get to the 2013 Luminosity Beach Festival with ease:
Flying in from outside of The Netherlands?
We highly recommend you arrive at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol. The Netherlands main airport is the fourth busiest in Europe and in recent years, well over half of Europe’s incoming and departing travelers have used Schiphol. The airport is a fantastic spot for shopping and it also houses a train station which is very simple to navigate with friendly associates who are willing to assist you to get you where you need to go.
Travelling by bus
You can hop on one at the Bijlmer/Arena Station and take the short ride to Blijburg aan Zee. Busses depart from Bijlmer/Arena every 10 minutes.
Travelling by train
If you wish to arrive by train, the location of this year’s event is located just a short five-minute walk from the IJburg TRAM Station. TRAM Train 26A departs from Amsterdam Centraal Station no more than ten minutes apart and arrives at IJburg in just 20 minutes or less. TRAM Train 26B will take you back to Amsterdam Centraal. These trains also depart within 10 minutes of one another. Please note that the last TRAM Train 26B departs IJburg to return to Amsterdam Centraal Station at 00:20.
Travelling by bycicle
For those of you in the City of Amsterdam who prefer a leisurely bicycle ride, it will take you approximately 30 minutes to arrive at Blijburg aan Zee.
Flying in from abroad and prefer to drive while in The Netherlands? No worries. We have you covered there as well. There are six rental car companies with locations at Amsterdam’s Schiphol Airport. Offices for Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, National Car Rental, and Sixt are housed at Schiphol. For more information on how to contact them, please visit Schiphol’s Rental Car Website here! http://www.schiphol.nl/
Information concerning possible shuttle busses will be announced soon. We are currently considering shuttle busses between the city center/CS and possible accommodations.
Sharing is caring. Have fun and we’ll meet on the 17th & 18th of August! Cheers! The Luminosity crew
– Is there still a beach near? Yes, plenty of it! :=)
– Is Blijburg aan Zee near Schiphol? Yes, you can use public transport to the event. Travel will take ca 30 minutes. http://9292.nl/en
– Is Center Parcs Zandvoort near? Yes it is possible to stay at Center Parcs Zandvoort and travel by public transport to the beach festival. Please check http://9292.nl/en for more travel information.
– Will you be working with volunteers? Yes, in April/May we will announce how and where you can send you volunteer application.
– Will there be a shuttle bus between the Amsterdam CS and the Festival site? Yes, details will soon be announced.
– Will there be day tickets available to purchase? A small quantity yes. On many requests we have decided to go back to two area’s which most likely effects in a reduced capacity. Chances are there that the event will get sold out by people who will be visiting the whole weekend, cause of this only a limited number of day tickets will be available. If in the end there is capacity left then we will make extra day tickets available.