Luminosity At The Beach update

Hello Luminosity family! We have some amazing news to announce; LUMINOSITY AT THE BEACH 2021 will happen!!! 🥳

Last Monday the Dutch government announced that only small-scale events are allowed to happen until the end of August, but only under very strict conditions. Only 750 visitors per day will be allowed and the event has to take place outdoors or in a tent if all four sides are open.

Because of those very strict conditions we are forced to make some small changes, which we hope you will all understand. Since there will be a 750 visitor capacity rule, all visitors need to make a choice beforehand which venue they want to visit (Beachclub Fuel or Beachclub Bronze). Switching venues during the day is unfortunately not possible due to the new conditions made by the government. We know this is not ideal, but only this way we will be able to make LUMINOSITY AT THE BEACH happen instead of postpone or cancel the event.

We are trying to keep everything as much as originally planned, but there will be some limited changes in the line up and the day schedule. Once we get confirmation from all agents and artists, we will be able to share all details with you guys and also post the complete day schedule and time table for August 20-21-22, so you still have time to decide which of the stages you want to visit.

Also since we are dealing with the 750 visitor capacity rule, the Saturday (August 21) is sold out, but there are still limited tickets available for Friday and Sunday.

VERY IMPORTANT: keep in mind: All visitors will have to show (1) they are fully vaccinated, (2) have a negative test no older than 24 hours, (3) or have had coronavirus within the past six months. (So one of those 3 options). Otherwise it is not possible to get acces to the venue unfortunately.

We are working very hard on confirming everything, so we can share all information and details with you guys as soon as possible. As you might understand everything is very last minute and some of these things will take some time, so we hope for your patience and understanding.

For the people that won’t be able to make it, there will be a refund option, which we will give more details about in the upcoming update as well.

We can’t to see you all at the beach!!! ❤🤩

For tickets and more details: